This webinar will address coding for injections and infusions (I&I) in the facility setting. It will cover I&I services for emergency department, observation, infusion center, and chemotherapy clinics and cover the tough topics coders see on a daily basis.
- Rank services according to the I&I hierarchy
- Recognize various methods of administration
- Recognize documentation requirements for reporting time-based CPT codes
- Facility outpatient coders
- Coding auditors & educators
- Coding managers