They aren’t really “E codes” anymore, but admit it, you still call them that. The external cause codes – the V, W, X, Y codes – in ICD-10-CM are very specific. And they can be very hard to find when you’re looking for something in a hurry. Listen to this webinar as we dive into the Chapter 20 codes and their application. We’ll include indexing search tips and tricks to help you speed up your search. Have no fear, Haugen Consulting Group is here to help you with external cause coding! With an emphasis on physician coding and billing, this is the webinar for you!
Who should attend?
• Physician professional fee coders
• Practice administrators
• Clinic Managers
• The registration fee entitles you to access the live webinar from a single device, plus access to the recorded webinar post event.
• Although you are limited to a single device, you may invite all interested parties within your organization to attend the live event with you.
• After the webinar, the recorded content may be shared within your organization.
• CEUs are available to all participants, live or recorded.
• To cancel your registration, you must contact us at 720-476-6301 or email email@example.com.
• CEUs for this course and on-demand access will expire August 2018.
Corina Marquardt, CPC, CPMA, AHIMA Approved ICD-10-CM/PCS Trainer
Corina is a senior consultant with more than 20 years of health care industry experience. Corina knows healthcare from both sides of the fence as she started her career on the payer side as a health insurance claims and contract trainer before moving into physician auditing, billing, coding and compliance.
Corina has conducted hundreds of speaking and educational sessions on topics related to ICD-10-CM, CPT, Evaluation & Management, and Compliance. Corina teaches by “telling a story” to bring the educational experience to life.
Corina has served as manager of coding, audit, education and compliance serving hundreds of coders and thousands of physicians. Corina has also served as a project manager for ICD-10-CM and Computer Assisted Coding projects. Corina strengths are working with coders and physicians and building relationships between the two worlds of documentation and coding. As a Certified Professional Medical Auditor(CPMA), Corina has the education and experience to provide professional fee medical record auditing, quality assurance and coding risk analysis and communication of results and findings.