There is a lot of attention focused on hierarchical condition categories, or HCCs, these days. In fact, HCCs and risk adjustment coding are progressively being applied to more and more healthcare payment reform initiatives. Join us to learn the basics of HCC coding!
Who should attend?
• Facility inpatient and outpatient coders
• Clinical documentation improvement analysts
• Compliance and revenue integrity professionals
• Professional Fee Coders
• Coding auditors and educators
• Clinic managers
• Individual Purchase: Entitles you to access the live webinar from a single device, plus individual access to the recorded webinar post event.
• Group Purchase: Entitles you to access the live webinar from a single device, but you may invite all interested parties within your organization to attend the live event with you. In order for individuals to receive CEU’s from the live event, their name mu submitted on the post-event survey.
• The recorded event may be shared with others in your organization post event.
• CEUs are available to all participants, live or recorded.
• To cancel your registration, you must contact us at 720-502-7690 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shea Lunt RHIA, CPC, CPMA, PMP
Shea is a senior consultant for The Haugen Consulting Group with 8 years of health care industry experience. Shea has experience working on the professional fee side of coding, auditing, education and compliance serving coders and physicians. Shea has also served as a project lead for ICD-10-CM education initiatives and implementation of computer assisted coding (CAC) projects.
She earned a bachelor’s degree in health information management and a master’s degree in health services administration from the University of Kansas, Lawrence Kansas. Shea is a Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA), Certified Professional Coder (CPC), Certified Professional Medical Auditor (CPMA) and a Project Management Professional (PMP).
Kristi Pollard RHIT, CCS, CPC, CIRCC, AHIMA-Approved ICD-10-CM/PCS Trainer
Kristi is a senior consultant with more than 20 years of industry experience and is the author of a delightfully funny blog dedicated to the profession of coding. Kristi has an extensive background in coding education and consulting and is a national speaker on topics related to ICD-10 and CPT coding as well as code-based reimbursement. She has designed and developed training programs for inpatient and outpatient hospital-based coding including vascular interventional radiology, interventional cardiology, orthopedics and obstetrics.