Did you know that codes for reporting Endovascular Repair of Abdominal Aorta and/or Iliac Arteries have all been revised for 2018? And coding for these procedures can be quite complex! Listen to this webinar to learn the anatomy involved, devices used, and how the procedure is performed. Join Haugen Group to explore the new codes, new instructional notes, and code examples using the new 2018 EVAR codes.
Who should attend?
• Professional fee coders
• Clinical documentation improvement specialists
• Coding auditors & educators
• Physicians and clinic managers
• Individual Purchase: Entitles you to access the live webinar from a single device, plus individual access to the recorded webinar post event.
• Group Purchase: Entitles you to access the live webinar from a single device, but you may invite all interested parties within your organization to attend the live event with you. In order for individuals to receive CEU’s from the live event, their name must be submitted on the post-event survey.
• The recorded event may be shared with others in your organization post event.
• CEUs are available to all participants, live or recorded.
• To cancel your registration, you must contact us at 720-476-6301 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• CEUs for this course and on-demand access will expire January 2019.
Shea Lunt RHIA, CPC, CPMA, PMP
Shea is a senior consultant for The Haugen Consulting Group with 8 years of health care industry experience. Shea has experience working on the professional fee side of coding, auditing, education and compliance serving coders and physicians. Shea has also served as a project lead for ICD-10-CM education initiatives and implementation of computer assisted coding (CAC) projects. She earned a bachelor’s degree in health information management and a master’s degree in health services administration from the University of Kansas, Lawrence Kansas. Shea is a Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA), Certified Professional Coder (CPC), Certified Professional Medical Auditor (CPMA) and a Project Management Professional (PMP).