Even in a one-page operative report there are a lot of important words, how do I know what information is essential for coding? Can I just code from the pre- or post- operative diagnosis? How about the procedure title – can’t I code from that? Join us as we walk through the information from an orthopedic fracture repair operative report and discover more than 13 concepts that must be considered and researched to correctly code the diagnosis and procedures! Learn the resources available to answer your questions and get the information needed to select and build the best codes to tell your patient’s story.
Who should attend?
• Professional fee coders
• Clinical documentation improvement specialists
• Coding auditors & educators
• Physicians and clinic managers
• Individual Purchase: Entitles you to access the live webinar from a single device, plus individual access to the recorded webinar post event.
• Group Purchase: Entitles you to access the live webinar from a single device, but you may invite all interested parties within your organization to attend the live event with you. In order for individuals to receive CEU’s from the live event, their name must be submitted on the post-event survey.
• The recorded event may be shared with others in your organization post event.
• CEUs are available to all participants, live or recorded.
• To cancel your registration, you must contact us at 720-476-6301 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• CEUs for this course and on-demand access will expire March 2019.
Shea Lunt RHIA, CPC, CPMA, PMP
Shea is a senior consultant for The Haugen Consulting Group with 8 years of health care industry experience. Shea has experience working on the professional fee side of coding, auditing, education and compliance serving coders and physicians. Shea has also served as a project lead for ICD-10-CM education initiatives and implementation of computer assisted coding (CAC) projects. She earned a bachelor’s degree in health information management and a master’s degree in health services administration from the University of Kansas, Lawrence Kansas. Shea is a Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA), Certified Professional Coder (CPC), Certified Professional Medical Auditor (CPMA) and a Project Management Professional (PMP).