ICD-10-PCS for GI Procedures On-Demand
Individual pricing: $25.00
This webinar was released on June 18, 2020.
This webinar is no longer eligible for CEUs. The webinar recording will be available until May 31, 2022.
This webinar will present ICD-10-PCS coding for “butts and guts” procedures. We will address several procedures from mouth to anus, including intestinal resections and ostomies to endoscopies and control of GI hemorrhage.
- Briefly review gastrointestinal anatomy
- Address coding concepts and guidelines for intestinal resection procedures, ostomy creation and takedown, endoscopies, and control of GI hemorrhage
- Assign ICD-10-PCS codes to procedures
- Facility inpatient coders
- Compliance & revenue integrity professionals
- Coding auditors & educators
- Coding managers
Kristi Pollard, RHIT, CCS, CPC, CIRCC, AHIMA-Approved ICD-10-CM/PCS Trainer
Kristi is a senior consultant with more than 20 years of industry experience and is the author of a delightfully funny blog dedicated to the profession of coding. Kristi has an extensive background in coding education and consulting and is a national speaker on topics related to ICD-10 and CPT coding as well as code-based reimbursement. She has designed and developed training programs for inpatient and outpatient hospital-based coding including vascular interventional radiology, interventional cardiology, orthopedics and obstetrics.
Kristi has served the Colorado Health Information Management Association (CHIMA) as board Director, co-chair of the Data Quality Committee, and co-chair for the ICD-10 Task Force. She is also a past president of the Northern Colorado Health Information Management Association (NCHIMA). Kristi devotes extra time to mentoring current and future coders through her Coder Coach blog and is the proud recipient of the 2011 AHIMA Triumph Award for Mentoring. She has also received awards from CHIMA for Distinguished Member (2018) and Outstanding Volunteer (2013) and from AHIMA for Roundtable Achievement in Coding Excellence (RACE).
- Individual Purchase: Entitles individual access to the on-demand webinar.
- Group Purchase: The on-demand webinar may be shared with others within your healthcare facility. You will receive an email from Haugen Webinars with a unique link to share with your team.
- If you require an invoice to proceed with this registration, contact us at 720-502-7690.
- Visit our FAQ page for technical requirements and instructions to obtain CEUs.