Have you ever listened to a registrar stumble through the Medicare questionnaire? This course will give registrars and those who perform front-end revenue cycle functions, the confidence and knowledge needed to comfortably ask Medicare beneficiaries the right questions while providing a knowledgeable explanation of the reason for doing so.
- List the ways a beneficiary can be entitled to Medicare
- Identify the reasons MSP provisions were implemented
- Identify the entities and payers with primary payer responsibility
- Explain when the MSPQ must be completed
- Accurately complete the MSPQ
- Explain the conditions that must be met for Group Health Plan (GHP) coverage to be the primary payer to Medicare
- Explain the proper order in which insurances should be billed