OB/Gyn CPT coding can be intimidating. Let us help demystify how to code for this specialty. In this course, we will take a closer look at OB anatomy. Explain the differences between laparoscopic and hysteroscopic procedures. Review procedural treatment of endometriosis, adhesions, abnormal bleeding, and incomplete spontaneous abortions.
- Review anatomy of the female reproductive tract
- Identify the difference between Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy Procedures
- Examine hysteroscopic procedures for endometrial ablation, adhesion lysis, and curettage
- Peruse non-hysteroscopic procedures for endometrial ablation
- Scrutinize dilation and curettage procedures as they relate to abnormal bleeding and abortion/miscarriage
There are no reviews yet.