OB/Gyn CPT coding can be intimidating. Let us help demystify how to code for this specialty. In this course, we will take a closer look at OB anatomy. Explain the differences between laparoscopic and hysteroscopic procedures. Review procedural treatment of endometriosis, adhesions, abnormal bleeding, and incomplete spontaneous abortions.
- Review anatomy of the female reproductive tract
- Identify the difference between Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy Procedures
- Examine hysteroscopic procedures for endometrial ablation, adhesion lysis, and curettage
- Peruse non-hysteroscopic procedures for endometrial ablation
- Scrutinize dilation and curettage procedures as they relate to abnormal bleeding and abortion/miscarriage
View the webinar Q&A: https://www.thehaugengroup.com/webinar-qa-gyn-anatomy-and-approaches/
Emily Lomaquahu, CPC, CPMA, CEDC
Emily is a Senior Coding Quality Auditor for Haugen Consulting Group and brings over a decade of experience to the profee team! She began her career as an auditor and with her keen eye for detail, she quickly found it was a perfect fit. Emily thrives in a collaborative environment and enjoys creating high-quality trainings to help providers and coders navigate charts and improve their accuracy.
AHIMA – CEUs expire on October 17, 2024
This webinar has been approved for 1 continuing education unit for use in fulfilling the continued education requirements of the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA). Granting prior approval from AHIMA does not constitute endorsement of the program content or its program sponsor.
- Domain: Data Structure, Content, and Information Governance
AAPC – CEUs expire on October 31, 2024
This program has the prior approval of the American Academy for Professional Coders (AAPC) for 1 continuing education hour. Granting of prior approval in no way constitutes endorsement by AAPC of the program content or the program sponsor.
- Specialty CEUs: COC, CPC, CPC-P, CEMC, CGSC, CPB, CPPM