In this webinar, we will look at the complexities of interventional radiology CPT coding for the cerebrovascular system. This will include a primer on cerebrovascular anatomy, catheter placement and imaging, and revascularization interventions as well as coverage criteria for carotid artery stents.
- Identify selective vs non-selective catheter placement
- Recognize unilateral vs bilateral interventions
- Classify the vascular families
- Explain documentation requirements for carotid stent placement
- Determine when diagnostic angiography can be reported with a therapeutic intervention
View the webinar FAQs! https://www.thehaugengroup.com/webinar-qa-knowing-neurovascular/