Keeping up to date with code changes is critical for correct reporting of procedures. This webinar will provide a better understanding of the 2024 CPT changes with an emphasis on the impact to facility coding.
- Identify key changes to the CPT coding system for CY 2024
- Review examples describing new codes
- Implement new and revised codes, coding descriptors, and coding instructions into practice in CY 2024
Jennifer Cayce, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P, CPC
As a Director of Coding Quality & Compliance, Jennifer brings over 20 years of health information management, auditing, and coding experience to Haugen Consulting Group.
During her career, Jennifer has served as an inpatient and outpatient medical coder, lead coder, coding supervisor, and auditor, and has developed training materials for multiple areas of HIM. Jennifer was integral in the development of web-based HIM education for coders, providers, clinical documentation improvement specialists, case managers, and patient access professionals. At the Haugen Consulting Group, Jennifer coordinates and leads the facility audit team and provides coding expertise and support to clients.
AHIMA – CEUs expire on October 17, 2024
This webinar has been approved for 1 continuing education unit for use in fulfilling the continued education requirements of the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA). Granting prior approval from AHIMA does not constitute endorsement of the program content or its program sponsor.
- Domain: Data Structure, Content, and Information Governance
AAPC – CEUs expire on October 31, 2024
This program has the prior approval of the American Academy for Professional Coders (AAPC) for 1 continuing education hour. Granting of prior approval in no way constitutes endorsement by AAPC of the program content or the program sponsor.
- Specialty CEUs: COC, CPC, CPC-P, CANPC, CASCC, CCC, CCPC, CCVTC, CDEI, CDEO, CEDC, CEMC, CENTC, CFPC, CGIC, CGSC, CHONC, CIC, CIMC, COBGC, COPC, COSC, CPB, CPCD, CPCO, CPEDC, CPMA, CPMS, CPPM, CPRC, CRC, CRHC, CSFAC, CUC